Mukat Public School, Rajpura established in 1996 by Late S. Rajinder Singh (Former Chairman Mukat Group of Companies) and S. Gurcharan Singh (Former Registrar Punjabi University, Patiala). Since then school is serving with respect, compassion, humility and love.
all aspects of a child's personality. The school has a separate nursery block for the Prep-classes which has been designed as per the demand of the modern era with colorful swings, slides, sand pit, ball pool and recreation room.
The school follows the curriculum framed by C.B.S.E. To make teaching-learning process interesting, interactive approach and innovative techniques are tried and adopted from time to time.
The school has well qualified, dedicated and experienced staff. The teachers are committed to the task of making a positive contribution to the society. They work as a team, sharing the responsibility of educating the children and making the best use of the physical, financial and human source available.
- Co-educational, English Medium School upto (10+2) affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
- Fresh, natural and pollution-free environment.
- Highly equipped Laboratories and Library.
- Modern, Hi-Tech Classroom with Smart Boards for e-learning.
- Highly qualified, trained and experienced staff.
- Comfortable and well connected transport system.
- AC classrooms for Pre-Primary Wing.
- Ample provision for Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
- Mini Stadium for Games and Sports to create healthy and competitive spirit.
- Due emphasis on spoken English, handwriting and personality development.
- Full size Generator to assure continuous power supply.
- Beautifully designed Air Conditioned Activity halls.